Price: $76,900 | €67,900 | £49,700
Disclaimer: Exchange rates can fluctuate. All investments sold in local currency.
Area: Adjacent to high end mall and minutes from highway 19 into Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete
Location: Tampa Florida 34690
– Really nice 3 bed 1.5 bath single family home measuring 912 sq ft
– Newer roof, a/c and brand new floors, paint and third bedroom
– Available to purchase for just $76,900
– Turnkey rental property providing estimated 9.1% net returns
– Super convenient location adjacent to high end Beacon Square Mall
– Average incomes in the area have increased by 28% since year 2000
Farley Drive is a very clean 3 bed 1.5 bath property built in 1980 that is located in the sought after Elfers neighborhood adjacent to the high end Beacon Square Mall. It is also located just a couple of blocks main north-south 19 highway connecting Holiday, Clearwater and St. Petersburg. It is not located on a flood zone, so no flood insurance required.
The total square footage of the property is 1,428 sq ft of which 912 sq ft is air conditioned. This property has a newer roof (installed 2007), newer air conditioner and we have significantly enhanced this home with new flooring, new painting, the addition of a third bedroom and extensive yard work.
Farley Drive is in a super convenient location and is within walking distance of bars, shops and restaurants. This is a very popular neighborhood for people who work in the main population centres nearby but do not want to spend hundreds more dollars per month renting a smaller property downtown. According to city-data.com, the median family income in this area has increased by 28% since 2000 and the median home value is $77,197. With an average resident age of just 42 years old, this is a great rental property which represents terrific value at just $76,900.
A $12,000 renovation plan was completed which included:
– Installation of new floors
– New kitchen appliances
– Build a third bedroom & closet
– Remove wall paper throughout repaint interiors
– Exterior painting
– General cleaning
– Extensive yard work